Instructions for Online Report Cards
1. Log into Family Access
2. Click on the Report Cards link
3. Click on the report card for the current term, i.e., Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
4. You will be required to electronically sign to view your child's report card. By electronically signing, you verify
you have opened your child's report card online. Click the box next to Agree and Submit Signature.
5. The report card will open in the default PDF viewer on your computer. If it does not open, use this link
to obtain a free Adobe Acrobat Reader following their instructions, then try accessing the report card again.
6. View or print the report card as needed.
7. You will need to do the above steps 2 - 6 for each of your children in the district.
- Before & After School Care
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus
- District 126 Calendar
- Emergency Closing
- Fee Payments (opens in new window)
- Health and Wellness
- Interactive Boundary Map
- Online Registration
- Online Report Card Instructions
- Skyward Family Access Login (opens in new window)
- Skyward Family Access Tutorials (opens in new window)
- Standards Based Grading and Reporting
- Student Handbooks
- Virtual Backpack
- Student Links
- Return To About District 126
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.